viernes, 28 de noviembre de 2014

Curriculum

Mrs. Johnson.- Good morning Mr. Contreras.

Me.- Good morning Mrs. Johnson. It´s a pleasure to meet you.

Mrs. Johnson.- The pleasure is mine. Please, tell me about yourself.

Me.- Of course. I was born in Chihuahua, Chihuahua, Mexico in August 16th of 1997. I studied tecnician in Mecatronic in CBTis 122 and I studied engineering in the University of La Salle.

Mrs. Johnson.- That´s good. Now tell me, why do you want to work here?

Me.- Because in this industry I can raise in my job schredule, and begin in my laboral history.

Mrs. Johnson.- There are other aspirants for the job. Why we should contract you?

Me.- Because I can work in team and I can be very helpful.

Mrs. Johnson.- I saw your academic history. Very impressive Mr. Contreras.

Me.- Thank you, I aprecciate it. I always wanted to be a very good student and have very good grades.

Mrs. Johnson.- In this place, you need to realize a few medical tests.

Me.- There is no problem for me. I don´t smoke and I don´t drink alcohol.

Mrs. Johnson.- Nice, you´re healthy. That´s very important here. Well, that´s all for now. We will call you in a few weeks. Thank you for coming, Mr. Contreras.

Me.- Thank you for this big oportunity. I will be waiting for your call. Thank you very much,

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario